August 19, 2013

Defining Direction

I have been looking back on my previous posts lately trying to figure out what direction I am trying to take this humble little blog of mine. I have dabbled in posting a few DIY projects and even flirted with the idea of writing about menu planning (what!). 

I have always known that my main goal was writing to help improve myself and help inspire others to do the same but I do not believe I have even scratched the surface of this yet. I need to go deeper.

You might be asking yourself why I want to help people do this. I know that by helping other people grow that I will grow as well. If I strive to learn something new for you, I am learning it for me too. More importantly it feels amazing to help someone achieve their goals, their dreams.

I am just like you in that I haven't figured it out yet. Everyday is a struggle for me. I am learning something new about myself constantly. 

It wasn't until recently that I made myself sit down and write it out that I really saw what it is I want out of this life. I am still working out the kinks & the process to obtain my goals & dreams but I can see them now & more than that I believe I can reach them! 
CONFIDENCE IS HUGE! Do I doubt myself some days? OF COURSE I DO!


But I will never give up because I have a beautiful baby girl that I have to provide for and I want her to see that her mommy made something of herself. I didn't just react to life. I acted on life. I took every opportunity I was given and turned it into something great for our family. 

I want to define for you (and me) what Improving Me is here to accomplish:

- I am here to help inspire, motivate & push you to be the best self you can be!

- I am here to help you take chances & do things that would normally scare you.

- I am here to not only help you reach your goals but to define them & to overcome the fears associated with them!

- I am here to push you to make that leap towards your dreams.

- I am here to help you set a plan of action & to give you the support you need to attack that plan.

- I will read & learn & share everything I can to help you (and me) grow.


If there is ever a topic or question you feel I am not addressing or I need to dig deeper into. PLEASE let me know!

If what I have said helps inspire you in anyway. PLEASE let me know.
If I know it's helping just 1 of you than I know I'm doing something right.

If you haven't already please follow via Facebook or Twitter as I will be posting daily inspiration there as well. 

Thank you for reading! I am really excited for this next chapter!

 photo keiasig.jpg