August 2, 2013

#31WriteNow Blog Challenge

Okay I may regret this in a few days but I have decided to join the lovely Luvvie in her blog challenge to write/post every day on your blog for the month of August! 

If you would like to join please check this out! 31writenow-blog-challenge 

I am honestly really nervous about this and shaking my head right now as I write this because I might be crazy! I have a hard time just getting 2 posts up a week! So posting everyday is going to be difficult.

So why did I sign up for this? Well there are 2 reasons....

1. I love to write. It is something I am growing more & more passionate about every day.
2. I really needed a good challenge!

So what can you expect to hear from me over the next 30days... lots of motivation, inspiration and you will probably get a good look into this crazy brain of mine. It NEVER stops thinking so I guess this is a perfect opportunity to get all of these thoughts out for you to see :D

I hope you enjoy this as much as I will!

 photo keiasig.jpg