January 31, 2014

What do you want out of life?

Is there something that you have thought a lot about but never taken the actions to put it into place?!
Is there something that you have always wanted to do but keep pushing it away because it doesn't seem realistic for your life but it always seems to creep its way into your thoughts?

It wasn't until I spent some time to really think about what I wanted out of life and why writing kept nagging me that I truly felt it. You feel it to your core because it is what you are here to do. Every time I think about writing I get excited. I know that I am meant to do this. To help as many people as I can reach.

Until you know what it is you want out of life. Until you take the time to really figure it out you will be wandering aimlessly and putting your energy into the wrong job. Once you know what you want you have to take action. You cannot expect to wake up one day and be living your dream.

For example one of dreams right now is to be working from home full-time. A year and a half ago I worked for a company that was not going to allow that so I found another option and moved to the company I am currently working for. I am now working 2 days a week from home and it is amazing. 

These are baby steps but I am moving in the right direction and working my rear end off to show the people I work for that I can do this.

The same goes for my dream to be a published novelist. Is my book going to magically write itself and send itself off to a publisher? I wish! 

I have to put in the many many hours to write this novel and I can proudly say I am almost done with the outline for this book and have many more ideas ready to be brought to life.


I am obviously still in the middle of achieving my dreams so no I do not have all of the answers and honestly even if I had accomplished them my answers might not be what works for you.
We all need to discover our path and yes we may stumble along the way but if we keep our head up and keep moving we will get there.

I would love to be a part of your journey to hear about what works for you and what doesn't. Support if you will. So please comment or send me a message letting me know what is or isn't working for you :D

Facebook    Twitter   

 photo keiasig.jpg