March 20, 2013

Fear & Life


You can't let fear lead your life right? 

This is the thought that came to mind a couple days ago while I was considering starting this blog. I have always loved writing, especially when it comes to expressing myself and my feelings. I have never been one to share my writing with, well anyone. It has just been a way for me to work out my thoughts and frustrations. So this blog is a scary idea for me but I don't want fear to lead my life so Improving Me with Keia Lee was born! 


My name is Keia and I am constantly trying to improve myself, my home, my relationships, my LIFE in general. I LOVE books, I LOVE DIY projects, and have many projects and books started that I need to finish. Not to mention all of the goals that I have set for myself that I would like to achieve … like lose 10 pounds by June for my best friends wedding.


I am a wife & mother to an adorable little girl (she's my angel). I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormon).  I am also a full-time Loan Processor for an amazing company Patriot Home Mortgage. What is a processor you ask… honestly its kind of boring but very stressful. I do all of the paperwork required for someone to get a home loan. So basically I sit at a desk all day long crunching numbers and arguing with underwriters trying to get a loan closed. Sounds like fun right? It definitely does not give me a way to be creative.



There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about writing! There is also not a day that goes by that I don't think about improving my life!
I believe that combining my desire and passion to write and improve myself will be a HUGE benefit in my life & hopefully I can reach others & benefit them as well.


So if you have room for improvement in your life then hopefully we can help each other improve our lives one day, one project, at a time.

 photo keiasig.jpg