September 21, 2013

Positive Thinking

I know I have been pretty scarce around these parts lately and I honestly have to apologize. I have been doing a lot of thinking and life planning and some of it I am just having a hard time wrapping my head around. 

I want to write about all of it and tell you my goals but until I have nailed them down and committed them to paper for myself with details I am feeling at a loss for words. 

While I am figuring this out I have been reading a fantastic book called The Jackrabbit Factor by Leslie Householder.

I STRONGLY recommend everyone reads this book. It is so eye opening to the power of positive thinking and what a horrible impact negativity has on your life. 

I won't go into details about what the book is about because, well, I want you to read it and it is a simple read for sure! I read it in a couple days on my lunch breaks.

What I will tell you is the impact it has already had on my life and I only finished it last week. I will be extremely honest and tell you that I am a chronic worrier and so my thoughts tend to go to the negative. I would not say that I lack confidence or anything like that but I let fear get in the way of my life decisions way to often!

I do feel that I am at a turning point in my life right now. I am in the last year of my twenties and my dreams have never felt so real as they do right now. I believe that by letting doubts and fear into my thoughts adversely affects my progress to my dreams and to making the full turn in my life.



The past week I have been working on pushing doubts and negativity out of my thoughts and flipping them around to be positive and looking at the good. What a difference it has made so far! I literally feel lighter! Seriously it is crazy how weighed down you feel when you are doubting yourself or being negative about a situation.

Even with little things in your daily life. For example there was a phone call that I was dreading making at work today. I finally pushed the negative thought (energy if you will) out of my head and thought positive things about having the phone call over and do you know what, I immediately felt better and the phone call was actually pleasant. It did not turn out the way I thought it would.

There is a lot more to the book than just this but I will go into more of it later :D

For now I challenge you to push doubts and negative thoughts out of your mind. I promise you you will feel so much lighter and happier!

Have a great weekend :D


 photo keiasig.jpg