September 5, 2013

A Well Needed Slap

Today I was graced with a slap in the face. Not the kind of slap that stings but the kind of slap that makes you say "Hello! What have I been doing?!" 

I was honestly embarrassed that the subject had been brought up or rather that it needed to be brought up as I was quite sincerely oblivious.

Reflecting back over the past few weeks trying to find the source of this attitude that brought on my wake up call I am not surprised that it happened but surprised that I missed it. I did not see it coming nor suspect any issues.

I do not want to dwell on the actual slap or make excuses for myself. I want to use it to grow & move forward. To be more aware of myself & my surroundings.

I also want to say that I am grateful for the slap because now I can work or move in a better, happier direction. 

I read this today and thought it was perfect!

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE
Your life can be the way you want it to be
Simply take control of it.
Who's to say you can't change?
Prove everyone wrong
Direct your life. 


Have any of you had nice slap recently?

 photo keiasig.jpg