December 23, 2013

THANKFUL

I was recently contacted by Cameron Von St. James sharing this amazing video about his wife, Heather's, struggle with Mesothelioma. This video brought instant tears to my eyes as I cannot imagine what she was going through, especially such a short time after having her baby girl. 

I have a 2 year old daughter who is my world! Just thinking about not being here with her to help her learn and watch her grow makes me want to break down and cry. It is quite honestly one of my biggest fears. Watching how Heather & Cameron were strong enough to fight for their life together. For Heather's life with her little girl was so inspiring. Her optimism & hope is contagious. 

I am extremely grateful to have my daughter, my husband and all my family & friends that stand behind me no matter what during this holiday season. It is a great time to reflect and see how much everyone around you does for you! How much they mean to you! 

I love that Cameron contacted me to share their story to help spread awareness for Mesothelioma and I'm even more grateful that he shared their story with me as it has inspired me to see life a little differently this holiday season.

Thank you Cameron & Heather for your amazing example and for the strength & love that you share.

Please watch & share this link with everyone you know not only to spread the awareness about Mesothelioma but to be inspired.

http://www.mesothelioma.com/heather/#.UriwbPRDtUM

Merry Christmas!

 photo keiasig.jpg