July 31, 2013

Taking Chances

I recently read an article called "Free Spirit" by Susan Campbell Cross in Shape Magazine. She talks about feeling stuck & not accomplishing some of her dreams. I was immediately drawn in as I have been dealing with this myself lately.

Susan quoted Dr Julie Gurner a clinical psychologist & life coach, who said 


Photo Cred: Erik Watsoe

This is something that I struggle with. I am a planner, meaning I think everything out in my mind before acting. Sometimes this "planning" makes me over think things and then I chicken out and don't move forward. 

This quote embodies what I am trying to overcome in my life. FEAR. 

We need to take chances & make life what we want it to be!

Believe in ourselves!

Have you taken any chances lately? Are you a planner like myself?

 photo keiasig.jpg